Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hey, I'm a blogger!

Welcome to my blog. I'm new to all this, but I thought it would be a good way to start experimenting with artistic style. I've always loved to draw! I remember when I was young drawing became a "problem" at school. I would doodle on all my assignments and usually finish my drawing, but not my work. My buddy at work is a drivin artist and it's been fun watching him grow and mature as an artist over the last few years. He's blown past me and I've realized that I need to get back to what I love. Drawing!

Here is a little character I did last night. Hey it's a start.




My plan is to post something seveal times a week and use this blog as a type of artistic journal...and share my past and future work for anyone who might be interested. More to come...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of bloggin ...nerdle

Andrew Glazebrook said...

All fab stuff on yer blog !!!