Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Illustration Friday: Winter


We have had way too much snow lately...wet, heavy, slushy snow. This is how I feel after shoveling for an hour or two. We may have the greatest snow on earth here in Utah, but I like it best when it snows in the mountians and NOT down in the valleys!! I'm all for skiing and having fun in the snow, but it's much better to come vacation in it, and then go back home to somewhere warm...I'm excited for an upcomming vacation to florida!! Winter doesn't have to be COLD.

7 comments:

Shayla said...

Haha I think you captured just about everyone who hates shoveling snow! I love it! You did a fantastic job!

Coreopsis said...

Well...I personally like snow a lot and wished we got more of it in Kansas. If it's going to be cold, I'd just as soon have snow on the ground.

Great illustration--this guy looks really disgruntled, and I certainly can understand that too.

Unknown said...

I felt just like this at 6:30 this morning trying to find the van so I could drive my son to swim practice. Hope you had a great Christmas!

Nancy Bea Miller said...

I know just how you feel! Hey, if you got an ergonomic snow shovel you'd be a little bit less tired...that really helps! ;-)

k.h.whitaker said...

excellent, I am loving his expression

Kayleen West - Children Author/Illustrator said...

What snow? It is 40 degrees outside :-) No seriously it is a great illustration from a very talented man. Well done.

Tom Giles said...

been looking at your blog for a while now, but just decided to be an official follower. Love your stuff. Wish I was better.