Wednesday, August 23, 2006

DONE!!!!!!!!!...well almost.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I know I've commented about this kitchen remodel project I'm doing before, but I thought I'd post some pics of the "almost" finished project. This all started because this lady in my neighborhood decided to remodel her kitchen and when I asked what she was doing with her old cabnets, she said I could have em...for free. Her old kitchen was real nice, so I took her custom made maple cabnets and retro fit them into a house that I rent out. Here are the results of almost 2 months of work...(at night after work)

this was the old kithen...very 50's huh?


This was half way through the demolition...I knew I was in too deep.


Here is how it all turned out pretty satisfying!






5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you shoulve recorded the process on video and put in on the discovery channel!

Im sweating thinkin about how much work.... amazing how good of a fix it guy you are.

Kactiguy said...

Wow Lael, I bet your renters will love it. If they don't just let me know. I'll whip them into shape.

Unknown said...

Haha, really nice man! I'm blown away. I complain about installing a new cutting board, let alone an entire kitchen. Well done sir!

milo said...

Nice job!!! No wonder you haen't been postin!! You can renovate my kitchen if you want!!;O) heehee

Kevin Keele said...

Very impressive Lael.