Sunday, July 13, 2008

WASATCH CLASSIC X







Yesterday was a really fun day. It was time again for our utah county vw car show. I entered my 1961 ragtop bug. This is a car I've restored over the last several years. I have entered it in the show before, but I was always up against some very nice show cars. My car is not a true show car...I restored it all myself, painted it in my garage ect. It has some flaws. So this year I entered it into the daily driver catagory...and...I won. I won two tropheys yesterday. One for best daily driver and also a people's choice award. Add in winning a nice prize in the raffle at the end of the show, overall, I'd say yesterday was a very fun day!

4 comments:

Kactiguy said...

Way to go dude. Did I ever show you the painting I did of it?

Joe said...

The bug is awesome. Nice seeing you at the VW fest in the park too.

milo said...

Congrats! Looks like u had a blast!! ;OP

Jaime said...

So fun Lael!