Friday, March 10, 2006

Hey it's the weekend, so here is some older stuff.

My work had to move buildings a couple months back. I had to box up 5 1/2 years worth of junk from my desk and cube. I took it all home in boxes and it has been sitting in my home studio (right where I dropped it) ever since. I started looking through it last night and found a couple doodles worth keeping.

We used to have meetings all the time at work...not so much anymore...this pirate is a sketch I did a couple years back during one of those meetings. I found it in the junk box last night and scanned it in and "painted" it today.



these others are from the box of junk too...





2 comments:

milo said...

You have some incredilbe pieces! How much ol stuff do you have? Anyways, looking forward to your next post!

milo said...

Man!!! You have loads of cool older pieces! Holy cow!! I'm still gonna wait till you post new stuff!;O)